5th to 6th Grade Parent Night Presentation February 13, 2019
8th to 9th Grade Scheduling Information for 2019 -2020
- PHS Course selection book is available online via high school website
- January 3, 2019 All 8th grade students will visit PHS to hear department presentations
- January 7, 2019 High school counselors will visit OMS/SMS to present scheduling information and process to 8th grade students, students receive copy of Course Registration Booklet
- January 7, 2019 Parent Night Presentation at PHS 7:00 pm
- January 11, 2019 Students receive Parent Letter and Green Registration Form
- January 18, 2019 All Green registration forms are due back to the Social Studies teachers completed and signed by the parent
- January 22 -January 29, 2019 Individual meetings with the 8th grade counselor to review course selections
6th to 7th and 7th to 8th Grade Scheduling
It is very important for parents of all students but especially 6th and 7th grade parents to be sure they know their login information for home access. Parents of 6th and 7th grade students will need this login information to select courses online. February 12 through February 21 Home Access will be open for parent review of teacher recommendations. If parents use their child’s information they will not be able to access the teacher recommendations and to select courses. If you do not know your parent login information please contact the email@example.com for help. Thank you!
6th to 7th grade Parents’ Night for the 2019-20 school year is January 9th, 2019 at 7 pm in the OMS auditorium. Beginning February 4 through February 11, counselors will be presenting the scheduling process and options to current 6th and 7th graders. Below is the link to the Power Point that will be shown.
Home Access will be open for parents to review teacher recommendations and enter course requests. Below is the link to review the power point which will be presented to 7th grade students in January 2019.
7th to 8th Grade Power Point will be posted here soon.
All requests for a schedule change for the 2019- 2020 school year must be made prior to the end of the current school year. Students may pick up a Drop/Add form from the guidance office. A parent signature is required.
PERFORMING MUSIC COURSE CHANGES (BAND/CHORUS/ORCHESTRA)
Any student wishing to drop or change a performing music course will have until the last day of September to complete the performing course change form and return it to the guidance office.
Students are required to secure a parent signature and the performing music teacher signature on the performing course change form prior to submitting the form to the guidance office.