Course Requests in Home Access Center
6th & 7th Grade Students
Parents of current 6th and 7th grade students will be selecting course requests for the 2023-2024 school year in Home Access Center from February 13th – 21st
**Parents must use their parent/guardian login to view teacher recommendations. The student login will NOT work**
If you are in need of your parent user name and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log onto Home Access Center at http://pldhomeaccess.spihost.com
- Between February 13 & February 21, review the course recommendations your child’s teachers have entered for each subject based on their academic performance.
- If you would like your child to be scheduled for those courses recommended by the teachers, nothing further needs to be done.
- If you would like your child to be scheduled for a different course, you will need to remove the original selection from the request column and place a new selection then SAVE on the Select a Course Screen.
- Math and Language Arts courses cannot be changed by the parent. If you would like to make a change to either of these courses, please contact your child’s guidance counselor.
- Please be aware that all requests and changes must be made by JULY 1st.
If you have a question regarding a specific teacher recommendation, please contact your child’s teacher. If you have a general question regarding course selection, please contact your child’s guidance counselor.
On February 22, any student whose parent has not completed the registration process will automatically be scheduled for the courses that the teachers have recommended.
Parent Instructions for entering course requests in Home Access.
Middle School Course Descriptions
Please note that course requests must be entered using a Guardian login to Home Access Center. If you do not have a Guardian account login or have trouble with the account, please email HAC Help at email@example.com
Top 10 Things to Know About Home Access