Successful students arrive at Orefield Middle School well prepared. Team Aristotle has compiled a list of supplies and materials that you will need to begin and work through the school year. This "Suggested Supplies" checklist will assure that you have the necessary materials to begin sixth grade.
- 1 (2 inch) binder (Reading/Language Arts)
- 2 (1/2 inch) binders (Social Studies and Science)
- 1 (1 inch) binder (Math)
- 2 composition book (NOT spiral bound)
- 10 subject dividers
- lined paper (at least 2 packs)
- 3 holed pocket folder (durable!)
- pencils (LOTS!)
- Post-It notes
- colored pencils (8 pack)
- highlighters (at least 4 different colors)
- hole protectors
- glue stick
- zippered 3 hole pencil pouch (NOT A PENCIL BOX)
Materials for your Chrome Book!!
- strap for the Chrome Book case (optional)
- wireless mouse (optional)
Please also consider donating a box or two of tissues for the classroom. Thank You!