WELCOME TO TEAM ENDEAVOR!
Endeavor – try hard to do or achieve something; an attempt to achieve a goal.
As a member of Team Endeavor, you will endeavor many opportunities and topics in the core subject areas. You can expect to
- Prepare for the future
- Build a foundation in math for life
- Shape language for effective communication
- Understand current issues in society
- Discover science through experimentation
- Increase self-reliance and self-confidence
In preparation for your year with us, we recommend having the following supplies:
- Four 1-inch binders for each of your core classes
- Loose leaf paper refills and dividers, if you choose to use them
- Zippered pencil pouch that can attach to the rings of a binder. This pouch should be stocked with plenty of pencils and pens.
- Colored pencils or markers for projects at home
- Scientific calculator (TI-30 for example) to keep at home
- Several poster boards for projects during the year
Most importantly, you should have a place to charge your Chromebook every night to ensure your device is ready to go each and every day!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Email addresses are listed on the school website. We look forward to a fun and challenging year!
~8th Team Endeavor Team
Marcia Stay, Michael Palazzo, Christie Schlaner, and Candice Ottaviani