- 2-4 different colored 3-ring binders (Math, Science, S.S., & L.A.)
- You can combine 2 subjects into 1 binder; for example, if you have L.A. 2nd Period & S.S. 3rd Period, you might instead purchase 1 binder for L.A. & S.S. 2 inch binders work well for combining 2 subjects. 1 inch binders work well for single subject binders.
- 3-holed pencil pouch
- 2-pocket folder for Guidance Class
- 4 tabbed subject dividers for each 3-ring binder
- 1 pack of lined, 3-holed notebook paper
- Pencils with erasers
- Pens (different colors)
***Students do NOT need these on the first day of school! On the first day of school, students should bring: a pencil, lunch/ lunch $, and a smile. Students will receive their Agenda Books to record any assignments given by teachers, as well as other handouts, so a backpack would be helpful to carry materials also.
- In Math, students use Texas Instruments 30X-IIS calculators
- Some families prefer to purchase a few pieces of poster or foam-board to have on-hand for projects assigned periodically throughout the school year.